Monday 18 April 2011

Butterflies with broken wings

I looked back to the first illustration I have done and I was thinking why not use the same elements in both two designs to make them in a similar style? Therefore I started to think of ideas about butterflies and flowers with the design concept of mixed media.
These are some images of butterflies with broken wings which are similar to the images of angels I saw before. But instead of being negative, I came up with a new idea which is to repair their broken wings in order to represent the message of " self-recovery " and " be positive









http://193.105.21.101/image?id=16592&hsearch=ugly+insect&hmenu=bv

1 comment:

  1. When I was sexually assaulted, I used to sing and draw pictures of butterflies with broken wings so I completely agree with you 100% on the symbolism of it all :)

    ReplyDelete